Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Beginning (EyeRonic Shots)

                              
                       www.wix.com/eyeronicshots/eyeronic-shots-by-g


It was October 19, 2010. I remember begging my wife to let me pick up my camera early. I convinced her that I would use it to shoot photos of her on her birthday; she fell for it. I remember years ago shooting with my first 8 mega pixel point and shoot camera. It was a Canon Power shot A80. It wasn't your typical image capturer, but I made it work. I haven't moved away from the point and shoot since I am currently shooting with a Nikon P100, but the world couldn't tell the difference with the way I close the shutter. My work is my passion; it defines me. Eyeronic shots is my work. EyeRonic Shots, is an equitable photography company based on moral values and pronounced principles. We strive to make our photo-shoots personal. "The trust of your subject is more valuable than any photo."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments: