Thursday, January 13, 2011

Opportunity Knocks



I want to introduce you all to my baby sister Janice. We are closer than the blood in our veins. Although she has grown to be a beautiful young lady, she is still my baby sister. Janice visited me over the weekend for some family fun when the opportunity knocked to shoot her. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to capture her beauty for the world wide web to see. The shoot went awesome! She really made me as a photographer look experienced. Thank you baby sis, I love you. 

Tell me people, about a time when the opportunity knocked for you and you did or did not answer?


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Ive had several times when opportunity knocked. A few I did take advantage of. Some went really well for me while others didnt go so good. However atleast I took the chance. The ones that I didnt take advantage of are the ones that still bother me because I always wonder what if.....................dont let any opportunity pass you by big or small. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NaSonya,

    I believe we all have been in a "missed opportunity" position at some point or another in our life. The best thing about the missed opportunity is learning from it and making sure we don't miss it again! I have been in the position of missing and gaining opportunities. I recognized shooting my sister was a great opportunity, and didn't want it to pass me by. The end result was an awesome photo shoot and a better experience for my photography skills.

    ReplyDelete